AMSP is a network of associations working with exiles in the Hauts-de-France region and on the Channel coast.
An inventory was made in 2011 by Lily Boillet (download PSM Preliminary Diagnosis) to identify the skills they needed to respond and more broadly to the needs of migrant people.
The report produced several work streams that have been approved by the member associations:
- Develop communication between volunteers and migrants
- Develop knowledge of migration routes, origins and cultural practices
- Support associations in their relations with the social system and elected officials
- Assist in the construction of the speech and the restitution of the situation
- To support the associations in their links with the networks of lawyers